Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Have Love, Will Travel

My dear readers

you can't imagine how little time I had had for myself the past few weeks, when I'm not working, I celebrate birthdays of people or brands I barely know. Worst thing is that I don't even have the time to give my friends the attention they deserve. To, at least spend a little tiny bit of time with my friends, I became the household spirit in a friend's house - which means I sleep there almost every night (so we can play UNO all evening). Today is my free days and I thought it'd be a nice idea to finally go back home and caress my cats and the dog a little bit. As well as do the laundry and tidy my wardrobe. Swear, the clothes situation over here is dreadful - the dresses and shoes are spilled all over the floor, it's a disgusting mess... Long story short, when I came home I found a bunch of antique luggage piling in my living room. They look so beautiful and thinking about the stories these pieces have to tell made me realize how important it is to take a little time for oneself and to set priorities. I have to confess something rather embarrassing, but due to a recent visit to the movies (yes, I did watch Titanic in 3D and yes, I did cry), my penchant for luggage has increased a lot. And guess what, one of the suitcases actually travelled in 1912! So, watching Titanic brought me another thing, apart from a lack of sleep at work the day after, namely a crazy little thing for ancient suitcases. I don't want to withhold you the sight of these beauts - so have a look!

Love
Holly Golightly





No comments:

Post a Comment