Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A/SH x Kimandra

Bonsoir mes chèrs! I'm back in the stressful life of a student, but I refuse to think about university right now. Because the memory of the dazzling night I spent at Kafi Z past thursday is still way to lively to be ignored. So, why not tell you all how exciting the whole event was. I'm quite sure Andrea has already told you about A/SH Magazine earlier, so I'll leave it to that, but I have to add that this magazine is super-amazing. In both ways – contentual and graphical! As the two lovely ladies Florence Ritter and Nadja Abanin were launching their project, Kimandra was supporting the event and also showing an exquisite collection of our pieces. Even though I might sound like a lot of work (and naturally it was – for everyone but me), I had so much fun explaining all the items to our beloved customers. The enchanting music the DJ picked is considered an essential part of this fun. And of course – the food Vale Fritz provided. Obviously, the wine didn't do too much damage too. As the music was playing and as I was surrounded by familiar faces – I couldn't help but rediscover my love for turtleneck by spotting the nicest exemplar ever – a nightish blue with a ruffled turtleneck, topped with a white satin bow (the kind of sweater Charles Anastase would design if he was a 15 year old girl who got her period for the first time). Naturally, this jumper ended up being a new member in the Holly Golightly wardrobe. You might discover my passion for blue turtleneck when you check out my outfit.

   

So, after the work was done the fun had begun ( or let's call it continued – I was having fun anyways!). I chitchatted to people I haven't seen for ever, sipped white wine, flirted a bit and then, as if things could get any better: bit into the best cupcake ever. This might sound a bit tragic, considering a cupcake as an essential part of an event. But it was real good. And due to the fact, that Vale Fritz's nibbles were much sighed-for ( I only could get my hands on a tiny piece of roast beef that was beyond-belief yummy) – I was nearly starving. So, I left the party with not only some sweet memories to carry home, but also with a sweet taste of sugar on my lips. That's what I call a win-win.
 Love, your sugary Holly Golightly

No comments:

Post a Comment